Diamond Pulley Lagging with bonding layer is typically used when pulleys on the conveyor must be re-lagged while still in operation, and can reduce the change-out time required to install a complete new assembly. it has the advantages of high abrasion resistance, strong anti-tensile and excellent anti-tear performance. Diamond and herringbone grooved lagging offers superior tractive properties and is designed on all drive pulley applications.
1. High resistance-abrasion, tension and tear;
2. Matching up matel pre-treating and cold vulcanized;
3. Highly improved the ultimate in rubber sheet to pulley adhesion and performance;
4. Protecting the pulley from abrade and corrosion;
5. Preventing belt slippage by increasing the coefficient of friction.
1) Used together with Conveyor Belt, that coating the roller;
2) To avoid roller abrasion and corrosion;
3) To eliminate belt slippage, increase pulley life, boost productivity;
4) Used as cow mat.
Diamond Pulley Lagging with bonding layer Spec:
1. Type: Flame retardant, and non-flame retardant;
2. Pattern: Diamond, herringbone, or flat.
1000mm-2000mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 20mm
Length can be customized.